Polysafe Wood fx Acoustix PUR is a high specification, decorative safety vinyl flooring range combining the assurance of sustainable slip resistance and acoustic sound insulation. Featuring authentic reproductions of popular and high clarity wood designs, the range incorporates a light to dark colour spectrum with non-intrusive safety aggregates in the vinyl to create a safe yet attractive interior in commercial or residential areas. With an integrated foam backed layer, impact sound reduction levels of 19dB are achieved, in excess of Building Regulation Part E requirements
Polysafe Wood fx Acoustix PUR features the groundbreaking Polysafe PUR reinforcement for optimum appearance retention & superior cleaning benefits.
- Reinforced with Polysafe PUR for optimum appearance retention
- Up to 60% life cycle maintenance cost saving compared to untreated safety floors
- BRE Global A+ Rated Product (Certificate No: ENP 336) in major use areas such as healthcare & education*
- Heavy-duty safety flooring, featuring wood effect designs with slip resistance & acoustic properties
- Equal to or greater than 19dB impact sound reduction level to exceed Building Regulations
- Independently assessed by British Board of Agrement with product performance assured for at least 10 years in recommended use areas
- Fully HSE compliant – 36+ RRL Pendulum (wet test)
- Carborundum-free safety flooring with aluminium oxide particles incorporated in the vinyl to improve traction and safety underfoot.
- Sustainable wet slip resistance assured throughout the guaranteed life of the product.