Expertly combing aesthetics with performance, the Silentflor range’s robust formulation, polyurethane reinforcement (PUR) and impact sound reduction level of 19dB, meets the demands of today’s commercial interiors whilst offering a suite of modern colours and designs.
Silentflor consists of 36 beautiful designed shades that offer the perfect floorcovering solution for heavy commercial installations in the healthcare, office, residential, retail and leisure sectors. An environmentally preferable flooring collection, Silentflor is 100% recyclable.
- Impact sound reduction of 19dB
- Heterogeneous sheet flooring with 3.7mm gauge & 0.65mm wear layer
- R10 slip resistance, classified DS to EN 13893 (for sustainable wet slip resistance refer to Polysafe ranges)
- Demonstrates outstanding durability and abrasion resistance Type I as defined in EN ISO 10582.
- BRE Global A+ rating (Generic)
- Featuring a polyurethane reinforcement (PUR) for improved cleaning and maintenance
- Use area classification 23/34/42 as defined in EN 685/EN ISO 10874
- Tested to international standards for low VOC emissions
- 100% recyclable