Polysafe Ultima is a safety vinyl flooring range combining the assurance of sustainable slip resistance with high durability for years of performance in shod or barefoot areas. Available with enhanced slip resistance, the range features a concentrated level of safety aggregates in the vinyl to ensure underfoot safety. Provides low slip potential in busy commercial kitchens where oil and grease are regular contaminants and can also be used in continually wet areas such as walk-in showers.
- BRE Global A+ Rated Product (Certificate No: ENP 472) in major use areas such as healthcare & education *
- Independently assessed by British Board of Agrement with product performance assured for at least 10 years in recommended use areas
- Fully HSE compliant – achieving 40+ on the RRL Pendulum wet test
- Surface roughness Rz 70µm + for use in heavy-duty and intense footfall areas where risk of high viscosity contamination such as oil and grease are present
- Quartz crystals, aluminium oxide and silicon carbide particles incorporated through the vinyl to improve traction and safety underfoot.
- Sustainable wet slip resistance assured throughout the guaranteed life of the product.