Polysafe Verona PUR is a carborundum-free safety vinyl range combining the assurance of sustainable slip resistance with high durability for years of performance. Available in 18 colours, Verona offers a blend of subtle pastel shades mixed with stronger accent hues to create an impact in showcase areas. Featuring a tonal and complementary secondary chip decoration, the range incorporates safety aggregates in the vinyl which are virtually invisible to eye once laid on the floor. This creates a safe yet attractive interior in commercial or residential settings where there are risks of contamination or spillage.
Polysafe Verona features the exclusive Polysafe PUR reinforcement for optimum appearance retention & superior cleaning benefits.
Also see the Polysafe Verona Pure Colours collection.
- New carborundum-free safety flooring with high decorative appeal
- 18 subtle pastel shades complemented by bold statement colours
- Ideal for commercial & residential areas at front or back of house
- Reinforced with Polysafe PUR for optimum appearance retention
- BRE Global A+ Rated Product (Certificate No: ENP 472) in major use areas such as healthcare & education*
- Fully HSE compliant – 36+ RRL Pendulum (wet test)
- Conforms to EN 13845 and 50,000 cycles abrasion test
- Complementary coloured quartz and natural recycled aggregates incorporated in the vinyl to improve traction and safety underfoot.
- Sustainable wet slip resistance assured throughout the guaranteed life of the product.