Polysafe Hydro Evolve is a highly decorative safety vinyl flooring range combining the assurance of sustainable slip resistance with high durability for years of performance in continually wet and barefoot areas. Available in 8 aqueous and subtle colours, this carborundum-free safety flooring range features slip resistant particles in the vinyl and a raised pimple emboss for added grip and underfoot safety, to create a safe yet attractive interior in commercial or residential areas. Colours lend themselves for use in disabled adaptations where a homely yet safe flooring are key requirements.
- Raised emboss safety flooring, suitable for barefoot and continually wet areas
- Independently assessed by British Board of Agrement with product performance assured for at least 10 years in recommended use areas
- 8 subtle & sophisticated colourways designed to meet modern interior trends
- Fully HSE compliant – 36+ Pendulum (wet test)
- Carborundum-free safety flooring featuring coloured quartz, aluminium oxide & natural recycled aggregates incorporated in the vinyl to improve traction and safety underfoot
- Sustainable wet slip resistance assured throughout the guaranteed life of the product.
- BRE Global Environmental Generic A+ rating in major use areas such as healthcare & education*
There are no reviews yet.